Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey

The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey is the sequel to The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart.

 Plot: It's been one year since the Mysterious Benedict Society were spying at the Institute. When the reunite, they've been told of a surprise that Mr. Benedict will give them. After Reynie, Sticky and Kate reunite at Kate's farm, they can't wait to go to Mr. Benedict's house and see Constance. However, when they go to Mr. Benedict's house, he's been kidnapped. Now, they must go on a journey in search for him and Number Two. Will they find him?

I rate this book 5 stars ★★★★★

This book is AWESOME! You should totally read it! Although you should read the first book first. It's very puzzling, action-packed, and comical. The only thing I didn't like was that Constance was the the one to solve the puzzles most which I think isn't fair. I am definitely looking foward to reading the third book, the Prisoner's Dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment